Best Jobs Magazine

Bringing you the Freshest Jobs in America. Get Hired Today!

Out of Work? Need a Good Paying Job? Watch This Video!

After the real estate bubble burst and the stock market crash of 2008, my once thriving business of in-home computer repair services tanked. I have looked fo…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

5 Highest Paying Jobs by http://www.indiancolleges.com/ College degrees that guarantee a high return on investment and high starting salaries (usually)…. E…

22 comments for “Out of Work? Need a Good Paying Job? Watch This Video!

1. EconomicResponse
    June 15, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Updated video being uploaded now. Should be available this afternoon.

2. hondamama01
    June 15, 2014 at 10:35 pm

I first would like to say thanks for writing back. I to am from bigcat1165
    home state. I used to live in Albuquerque NM. By I-25 &I-40 on Montgomery a
    few years back . My question is did they make you sign any contracts for
    the CDL training ? And was it all on driving to pass your skills Back home
    in NM ? Was it a large group in your class were you and 5 or so in a truck
    during training and last is there still a need for driver in Hobbs NM ? All
    will help thanks again.

3. gerwazjana
    June 15, 2014 at 11:25 pm

working for the Elites, draining the Earth’s resources thus bankrupting 3rd
    world and polluting the Earth? No, thanks. I’d rather sleep with a clear
    conscience.

4. pbbthreadkiller
    June 16, 2014 at 12:15 am

Thanks for the update! How far do you have to travel for work? Are you on a
    2 on – 1 off schedule? Where do you sleep when you’re away from home? Have
    you seen poetskinny’s videos? He has some good advice on oil work in ND.

5. jonesiesmj
    June 16, 2014 at 12:23 am

Where is hubs? you said their is work

6. hondamama01
    June 16, 2014 at 1:17 am

Hello……..7:28am. 03/21/12

7. hondamama01
    June 16, 2014 at 1:24 am

I have some job questions for you, could you email me back and let me know
    what company you are working for? Thanks!

8. hondamama01
    June 16, 2014 at 1:36 am

Thanks

9. hondamama01
    June 16, 2014 at 1:37 am

Helloooooooooo………..04/27/2012

10. EconomicResponse
    June 16, 2014 at 2:22 am

The company that was hired to train us, sucked really bad. I can’t remember
    the name now. Their name was something like Center for Transportation
    Safety. I would never recommend them.

11. MrJAYCRASH
    June 16, 2014 at 2:45 am

What school did you go to.?

12. EconomicResponse
    June 16, 2014 at 2:54 am

@gerwazjana I am not working in a third world country, I am working right
    here in the USA. Where ever you are, you are surrounded by products made
    from petroleum, including the computer screen you are reading this message
    from, and your keyboard, PC etc. etc. etc. I always love when people get
    all high and mighty and have no idea that petroleum touches their lives
    everyday. Before you go to sleep tonight, just remember the mattress you
    are sleeping on most likely contains petroleum.

13. jobinthesun5
    June 16, 2014 at 3:49 am

There are lots of International Jobs . Visit : w w w . j o b i n t h e s u
    n . c o m

14. signbum
    June 16, 2014 at 4:44 am

cant tell you who i work for and never mind the haliburton hard hat……

15. signbum
    June 16, 2014 at 5:20 am

haha. i was thinking of going to N Dakota, but it seems theres a new boom
    in kansas. lot closer and warmer there for me. its funny haliburt. is going
    green at least in color hehe.

16. timmytv1000
    June 16, 2014 at 5:49 am

Hey! I’m from wisconsin and I really want to get my CDL and start driving
    for an oil company right away! I’ve been thinking about heading to north
    dakota but Texas would be perfect!Could you message me the name of the
    company you work for? It sounds like a pretty sweet way to get in the door
    for someone with no experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks

17. EconomicResponse
    June 16, 2014 at 6:09 am

I did my CDL training through a company hired by the company I work for.
    The training was terrible, I would never recommend the company. I did
    obtain my CDL in NM. If I quit working for my company, they expect me to
    pay them back almost $3000 for the training. There are tons of driver jobs
    for those who hold a CDL here in Hobbs. Hope this helps.

18. OrthodoxAtheist
    June 16, 2014 at 6:37 am

@EconomicResponse Erm, sorry, but he’s 100% correct. Fracking is causing
    earthquakes. Its also causing contamination of water resources, and is
    leading to thousands of lawsuits, deaths and widespread health problems. So
    if someone points something out to you, research before reacting. Society
    determines how much profit is enough, and has decided the oil industry
    makes enough profit. You basically admitted in this video you took the work
    for big $’s. I feel sorry for you.

19. OrthodoxAtheist
    June 16, 2014 at 7:29 am

@EconomicResponse Erm, sorry, but he’s 100% correct. Fracking is causing
    earthquakes. Its also causing contamination of water resources, and is
    leading to thousands of lawsuits, deaths and widespread health problems. So
    if someone points something out to you, research before reacting. Society
    determines how much profit is enough, and has decided the oil industry
    makes enough profit. You basically admitted in this video you took the work
    for big $’s. I feel sorry for you.

20. EconomicResponse
    June 16, 2014 at 8:02 am

I know I know. I need to make another video. Been putting in a lot of hours
    down in the Permian Basin. Got my CDL and things are going well. Will
    update as soon as I can. At work for the next two weeks. Maybe I will make
    a video using my phone. Hmmmm???

21. EconomicResponse
    June 16, 2014 at 8:25 am

@pbbthreadkiller The drive from my location is 5.5 hours. I am working two
    weeks on and one off. The company has been housing me in a local motel. I
    have heard it is not uncommon for them to rent apartments that I would
    share with other guys. I have not checked out poetskinny’s channel, didn’t
    know of him. But I will now.

22. kdude112233