Best Jobs Magazine

Bringing you the Freshest Jobs in America. Get Hired Today!

Great jobs that only require an AA Degree

There’s no point getting an online education in an industry that won’t need jobs for the future. Luckily, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics has late-breaking…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Top Jobs With No College Degree

Check out these top paying jobs that don’t require a college degree. AskMen: http://www.askmen.com/ Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AskMenco…

26 comments for “Great jobs that only require an AA Degree

1. Al May
    August 22, 2014 at 9:03 am

What’s the difference between an AA and an AS degree

2. kristen cobb
    August 22, 2014 at 9:09 am

I’m going to school for sonography with a 2 yr degree(: I’m excited

3. Crazcompart
    August 22, 2014 at 9:54 am

If you can find a decent job in the art/graphic field, more power to
    you…Most of the work is cheaply outsourced/offshored…You usually have
    to know someone (and even then, through extensive networking) to get a
    foothold on these creative positions, regardless of educational
    credentials…

4. Ant Killer 99
    August 22, 2014 at 10:45 am

go home moyes ur drunk

5. 14598175
    August 22, 2014 at 10:53 am

Here’s a fact everyone needs to get straight. By 2020 every professional
    job is going to require a 4 year degree. Financing is too easy, and already
    68% of these jobs require one because everyone’s got one. To understand
    why, look at the roads. See the power of financing? Everyone has a car for
    the same reason everyone will have a degree. Unfortunately, the guy who
    shows up on a bike for a date is going to be out of luck to the guy who
    showed up in a car. As long as people only care about the payments and not
    the debt, this will only get worse.

6. sarah brigge
    August 22, 2014 at 11:40 am

I went to college for four years to be a nurse but I can’t pass the nursing
    test:( I need a career but I don’t want to wait forever. I’m trying to
    figure out a good career without having to go back and spend more money I
    don’t have. I do have an associates in science though.

7. Khalil Norman
    August 22, 2014 at 12:18 pm

can’t really comment on any of thse except the programming one. I’m a
    Computer Science major and literally every job/internship I’ve looked at
    says either “working toward a BS in CS or related” or “has a BS in CS or
    related”. Now I’m sure you may be able to get some minor programming IT
    kind of job with “programming knowledge” but it is those low level jobs
    that they tend to just send over sees anyway.

8. Ugitzu
    August 22, 2014 at 12:52 pm

oh my! I agree with you when it comes to engineers, legal staff,
    accounting. Everything else= short term on the job training. My mother was
    in HR and she never had a degree.

9. Cade Leavitt
    August 22, 2014 at 1:35 pm

You definitely don’t need a college degree to know the Obama sticker in the
    background is ridiculous.

10. BoaVenom18
    August 22, 2014 at 1:59 pm

what about a marine? you get people to cook for you, you meet new people,
    see new sights, you don’t even need to pay for an apartment… you just
    need to have balls (figuratively of course)

11. tradecycles
    August 22, 2014 at 2:00 pm

This guy highlighted something important. Yes, there are self-employed